Who We Insure
Small Business Insurance for Real Estate Professionals

The jobs of real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and property managers don't have much in common except for the fact that they all involve someone's real estate. Because of this, real estate agents will need different insurance than an appraiser or title abstractor. How do you make sure you get the insurance that fits your small business? Easy — work with a company that knows real estate insurance.

Insureon's agents can customize insurance for the following types of real estate professionals:

Why should you work with insureon's real estate specialists? With our experience finding real estate E&O, General Liability, and other business insurance of realtors, we can make sure you're getting insurance that fits you particular area of real estate. This focused approach also allows our agents to spot potential ways your business can save — our customers save typically 10 to 20 percent on their insurance premiums.

We partner with A-rated insurance carriers — giving you access to some of the best commercial insurance providers out there. Whether you run a full-fledged real estate agency or you're a self-employed independent agent, you can get coverage scaled to match your business at a price that makes sense.

Customer Rating 4.9 out of 5
Read Customer Reviews

Grab-n-Go Information

Real Estate E&O eBook
Errors, Omissions, Insurance - The Real Estate Professional's Guide to E&O Coverage
Browse eBook
Sample certificates
See a sample Certificate of Liability Insurance, the proof of coverage you need for most contracts.
View Sample
Sample Quotes & Cost Estimates
See what insurance really costs: actual quotes by policy & specialty.
Get Estimates
Ask A Question
Submit your questions about small business insurance and get answers from our experts.
Read Answers